Are you a liberal planning a trip through the South? As in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee or worse? Then you should seriously consider the following:
- Stay out of towns with biblical names. Names like Hephzibah, Obadiah, and Boaz should tell you something.
- Don’t tell anyone you are a Jew, agnostic, or … an atheist. And definitely don’t tell them you are a Muslim. But if you are in Mississippi, India is okay. (Consider Bobby Jindahl)
- Forget gun control. You might need one!
- Don’t tell anyone you voted for Obama. Or that you are going to vote for that Hillary woman.
- Hope you like grits, grease, and butter. Better bring Imodium.
- Bathrooms are one way or the other. Bring your birth certificate. Can’t prove you’re you? Maybe there are some woods nearby!.
- The Civil War is not over, it’s only just beginning. Get you a survival kit now. The Apocalypse is upon us!